It is another Wednesday with Top 5 Wednesday:
December 13th – Characters on the Naughty List
–These can be villains or just characters you don’t like!
This week’s topic is similar to one of last year’ and some characters just seem to have a special dislike place in my heart but some new ones manifested. haha
Let us dive into it:
1. Emma Woodhouse from Emma by Jane Austen
I do not think any reread will make me like this character or merely tolerate her nerve, to look down on people yet at the same time passing it off as looking out for the best interest of others. NO!
2. Lady Dedlock from Bleak House by Charles Dickens
Cold, unkind unmotherly bitch!
3. Alec D’Urberville from Tess of the D’Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy
Rapist bastard, unrepentant cock-of- bullshit!
4. Jack Randall from Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
Perverted, sick minded, dominating sadist!
5. Jenkins from Beautiful Joe by Marshall Saunders
One of the most cruel mean spirited animal owner and human being!
I don’t like Emma either. I think she is the reason why Emma is my least favorite Austen books.
Same here Emma an Pride and Prejudice ties for my least favourite Jane Austen book. Emma mostly because of the character Emma.