Hello my Book People, I greet you on this twenty third day of November in the year two thousand and sixteen in a lovely toasty book filled mood. After all it is Wednesday and Top 5 Wednesday is:
November 23: Books I Want to Re-Read
–Though it seems like we are all constantly chasing the next upcoming release, let’s take a trip down memory lane and talk about some books that we’d like to re-visit.
Let us dive into it:
- Jane Austen Works: I have been craving to reread my girl JA from the beginning of the year, so for December (in time for her birthday) I want to do a reread of some of her six major works.
- Malory Towers by Enid Blyton: I have fragments of this series in my head and I want to one day go back to read what is perhaps the best boarding school stories of my childhood reading days.
- A Gentle Feuding by Johanna Lindsey: I need to get back to the story which cemented my love for Historical Romance. This would be one for nostalgia for Highlander and horses!
- Roots :the Saga of an American family by Alex Harley: The 2016 Roots series made me want to revisit Roots, a story which made me fell even more in love with History and discovering more about part of my ancestry.
- Black Beauty by Anna Sewell: Every time I go through my Classics Challenge, I feel I need to reread this story because although I remember reading it years ago, I cannot recall much details.