The list is infinite. So I will share just a few.
I let my emotions control my reasoning and I wake up the next day with the mother of all embarrassments.
Yet there were times, I live for the moments of my random and self fulling silly stuffs I have done and heck I still have no regrets.
1. The first time I bought a KitKat bar, my only intentions was to hear a sound. You know that cracking sound in the commercial, when someone breaks a piece of the bar. Well,I never heard the sound but on the plus side, KitKat dark chocolate is now a favourite snack.
2. I smelled the chemicals in the Lab at school when the teacher warned us against it. (Maybe that accounts for a few of the loose screws in my head)
3. I kept love texts messages for years after receiving them. I guess that was part of me holding on to the guy but the good thing is one day I grabbed my phone and deleted them.
4. Every time I bought a book I would buy a bookmark. It was an odd habit. It started when I book a novel from a store but I intended to start reading right away,so I bought a bookmark. However, why I continued that practised, I have no idea but I stopped. I collect bookmarks but not in that buy a book and a bookmark at the same time weird way.
5. I must turn off my cell phone before I go to bed at nights .
6. I do not like have cats around me but I think they look adorable in some photos.
7. I would force my eyes to stay open just to read a few more pages of an interesting book.
8. I like sports but when I do watch, I always check out for the cute guys and he always ends up as a favourite for that particular sport.
For example Ramnaresh Sarwan is my favourite cricket player
Lasith Malinga is just so fantastic with the ball.
Oh and Derek Rose plays a mean game:
…and not forgetting the fierce Rafa on the courts:
9. I like watching news by myself in a quiet room, either very early in the morning or very late at nights.
10. When I read a book (and I like it), I immediately look for the film adaptation if there is one. The same thing goes for if I watched a film adapted from a book. ( I have some many films to watch and books to read on my mental to do list.
11. I collected pencils before .(my niece cleared the stash)
12. Smell the rain. I always try to tell if the rain has a smell. I also like standing in window watching it rain, it is soothing.
13. I like hearing babies who have a cute cry, well cry.
14. I remember walking toward the end of a school corridor only to make an epic U Turn when I saw a guy I had a crush on, saying something like “Oh I cannot pass there, he is standing there.” One friend told me he heard and he stood there staring with an awkward expression on his face *embarrassed*
15. Put Vaseline on my eyebrows to make all the hair stick together in perfection. LOL
Have you done anything silly lately? Tell me 🙂